Nambudripad’s allergy Elimination Technique (NAET) is a non-invasive, drug-free, natural solution to alleviate allergies of all types and intensities using a blend of selective energy balancing, testing, and treatment procedures from acupuncture and acupressure.
Prolozone is a form of non-surgical ligament reconstruction and is a permanent treatment for chronic pain. Prolozone is a connective tissue injection therapy of collagen producing substances and ozone gas which can reconstruct damaged or weakened connective tissue in and around joints. These substances are injected into the damaged connective tissue in and around a joint to rebuild the damaged areas.
Advanced Allergy Therapeutics (AAT) offers a unique and highly effective approach in treating the many symptoms and health conditions associated with allergies and sensitivities. AAT is a precision-based therapy that treats the organ systems involved in reactive behavior. AAT does not treat the immune system. The therapy instead focuses on the relationship between symptoms and organ systems in order to produce rapid, long-term results.
Dating back more than 3000 years, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), operates on the knowledge that proper physiological function depends on the circulation of nutrients and energy called Chi (pronounced “chee”). Chi flows in a network of channels called meridians throughout the body. Acupuncture uses very thin, single use stainless steel needles to unblock Chi when it becomes congested along a meridian. Some of the most common disorders that Dr. Faye treats are allergies, addictions, sinusitis, incontinence, and pain.
THE MOST POWERFUL FULL BODY PHOTOBIOMODULATION THERAPY SYSTEM ON THE MARKET
Photobiomodulation Therapy (PBMT) is the application of Red and Near Infrared light to tissue that is injured, sick or regenerating to increase circulation, increase cellular energy production, reduce inflammation and reduce Oxidative Stress. These lead to increased rate and quality of tissue repair, improved muscle performance and recovery and reduced pain. PBMT is safe, relaxing and has no known negative side effects.
Laser therapy is providing a breakthrough in sports medicine by reducing recovery time and improving performance.
High intensity laser therapy (HILT) is a drug-free, non-invasive treatment for pain relief that utilizes the most advanced medical technology available today. Aspen Laser’s HILT devices deliver light energy right to the body’s cells, aggressively treating pain and inflammation at the source. HILT relieves pain, reduces inflammation, and accelerates tissue repair cell growth, so you can get back on track to doing what you love.
A system of medicine that blends modern science with traditional natural therapies to restore optimal health. Natural Medicine uses minimally invasive methods to treat disease imbalances at their root to minimize risk of harm to the individual. These methods include clinical and laboratory diagnostic testing, nutritional medicine, botanical medicine, naturopathic physical medicine, public health measures, hygiene, counseling, homeopathy, and injection therapy.
Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
- The Healing Power of Nature (Vis Medicatrix Naturae): Naturopathic medicine recognizes an inherent self-healing process in people that is ordered and intelligent. Naturopathic physicians act to identify and remove obstacles to healing and recovery, and to facilitate and augment this inherent self-healing process.
- Identify and treat the Causes (Tolle Causam): the naturopathic physician seeks to identify and remove the underlying causes of illness rather than to merely eliminate or suppress symptoms.
- First Do No Harm (Primum Non Nocere): Naturopathic Physicians follow three guidelines to avoid harming the patient
- Utilize methods and medicinal substances which minimize the risk of harmful side effects, using the least force necessary to diagnose and treat;
- Avoid when possible the harmful suppression of symptoms
- Acknowledge, respect, and work with individuals’ self-healing process
- Doctor as Teacher (Docere): Naturopathic physicians educate their patients and encourage self-responsibility for health. They also recognize and employ the therapeutic potential of the doctor-patient relationship.
- Treat the Whole Person: Naturopathic physicians treat each patient by taking into account individual physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social, and other factors. Since total health also includes spiritual health, naturopathic physicians encourage individuals to pursue their personal spiritual development.
- Prevention: Naturopathic physicians emphasize the prevention of disease by assessing risk factors, heredity and susceptibility to disease, and by making appropriate interventions in partnership with their patients to prevent illness.
If you'd like to schedule an appointment with Dr. Faye and see how one of these therapies might help you, please click the button to the right!